How to place an order
Log in with your login and password if you have already registered in the online store. Also, you can undergo the procedure of Registration at any suitable time or when you place your first order on the website.
To place an order on the website, do the following:
- Find the necessary auto parts by using one of the methods of auto part search in the online store.
- Select the suitable spare parts, take in consideration average dispatch time if you order original parts (given in work days).
- Enter the required quantity of goods and place it in the Cart (Fig. 1). Fig. 1
- When all the necessary parts are added to the Cart you can place the order.
- To do it, go to the Cart, by clicking the relevant button on the top panel (Fig. 2). Fig. 2
- In the cart you can see all selected items, delete any of them, change the quantity or add a comment to each item for your need.
- To create an order for all products in the Cart, click the button Confirm the order (Fig. 3). Fig. 3
- If you have not been registered and authorized on the website, fill in the registration form. Specify your contact data, enter order delivery address. Fields, marked red, are mandatory for filling (Fig. 4). Fig. 4
- After the above mentioned procedures, you will have to create the login and password (Fig. 5), which you will use later to enter the online store to see order, order status and make new orders. Fig. 5
- To complete the ordering procedure, click the button Place the order.
If you have any difficulties when placing an order, you can always contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.